Imagine a scenario where you have a kid who stays in a hostel – whatever might be the age – how do you ensure that your child gets better nutrition? Or if you are a grown kid who lives by yourself and manages your meals, then also achieving proper nutritional macros and doing it quickly is of top priority. Even if you are a parent and are responsible for your kids’ daily Tiffin Box, then also you should probably pay attention. And of course, consider who you consider kid, this should work if you are responsible for anyone’s Lunch or tiffin in the family as well.
Pickles have been a traditional part of the meals and you can see from our collection here, we have all kinds of them in-store, from most exotic to most mundane. But here this is particular one we are super excited about. Though our regular patrons can make a guess, however, this still is one of the pickles that not many know about. And it is so amazing that have listed down 7 ways, in which it can help you do so much more with your meals.
Yes, we are talking about Chicken Pickle. It is made using traditional recipes and it enjoys a shelf life of several months in almost all conditions, anywhere in the country. What that really means is that you can keep a jar handy and use the same as and when you want.
Here are 7 ways that kids – young and grown can use Chicken Pickle to get the most out of it – both taste as well as nutrition-wise.
- Lets get the usual off the list first – enjoy it with a parantha. Boring breakfast in hostel mess or office cafeteria? Well, just spice it up with couple of pieces of chicken from your own jar of Masala Monk Chicken Pickle and add some incredible spunk along with a little shot of proteins to your meal. Tip – It goes like a charm with humble aloo parantha, elevating it few levels.
- Lets talk about rice – be it a regional biryani or or simple pulao made at home – Masala Monk Chicken Pickle is always there to add that extra zing. Even if you have a plate of hot steamed rice, add some of the oil and spices from pickle to them along with a few chunks of course and let your hands do all the good work – you can thank me later. That’s said, finishing off your meal with curd rice, topped with some of Masala Monk’s Chicken Pickle takes the game to a whole new level.
- Lets talk about your favorite Instant Noodles. I know, I know we all have that favorite packed of noodles, however if you have ever been to South East Asia, you will realise how experimental they are with their noodles. So if you do not mind experimenting, then Masala Monk’s Chicken Pickle would go extremely well with Maggi, which I am sure your kids or grown kids in your lives will love. Adding some protien and flavor to it is not going to hurt anyone. Just saying. So yes, Masala Monk Chicken Pickle can be enjoyed as a side condiment after your Maggi noodles are cooked or you can just add the chunks and spices while cooking the same. Tip – patrons with kids in hostels – focus.
- Chicken achari Sandwich? Singles and Bachelors amongst us would know how many times a sandwich comes to save our lives. This pickle is highly recommended if you like your sandwiches to be grilled and are a fan of that mustardy zing. You can get really experimental with what combinations you can try, with Chicken Pickle, to fill and grill in the sandwich.
- Achari Chicken Pizza – hehe! the world has topped pizza with so many types of curated meats and toppings – well here is our contribution and twist to the same. Make a pizza in the way you usually would – top with chunks of Chicken Pickle, lets some of that Masala and Oil flow and see the magic happen.
- Ahem Chakna Ahem anyone 😛 – You get the trip, beer, whiskey, vodka or gin – a pinch of pickle works so well as a chakna – amuse bouche or palate cleanser if you prefer that kind of parlance – but you get the drift – it does work really well.
- Like to keep it simple? Life is good and god has blessed you with dal, subzi and roti on your plate. Though most of the times it makes up for a soulful meal however there are times when we need that little extra. Ofcourse there are so many other vegetarian pickles to help you do that – but having a non-veg pickle has its own charm – the flavor is gonna add so much more to the entire meal and give it a feeling of a feast.
It makes for an excellent gift to anyone who is a non-vegetarian and appreciates good food. Gift them a jar or a few of Masala Monk Chicken Pickle and see them jump with joy. It is an item that is not available on the shelf next door and would give the receiver would feel the thought and effort that would have gone behind the gift.
By the way, the jar of Masala Monk Chicken Pickle might sound slightly on the expensive side, but it is probably still cheaper than a portion of butter chicken you would get delivered from a decent restaurant – and the pickle is definitely more exotic and longer-lasting. Besides that, the pickle is actually made using premium breast cuts of Himalayan Chickens which are bred in far better conditions than the chicken you will usually find next door. The pickle is made in Kangra District of Himachal Pradesh and is part of our endeavor to support local women and farmers in the area. So when you arrive e buying a jar, it is directly getting shipped from a home in Himachal Pradesh and you are making a direct contribution to a lot of lives in the Valley.
Thakur and Verma at Work!