In the current times, hair fall has become a common problem, with the fast-growing lifestyle. Are you experiencing any hair-related problems such as hair thinning, loss of hair volume, or luster-lacking hair? Without any doubt, such hair problems can shatter your self-confidence and close many doors of success to you. Worry no more as here’s the best and all-natural solution for all your hair problems i.e., the tiny-sized yet mighty in effect Fenugreek Seeds.
You might have already known about the nutrient-packed household spice named Fenugreek.
The seeds of this western Asian, Mediterranean, and southern European-originated herb hold numerous benefits for your skin, hair, and overall health.
For that reason, many culinary and medicinal applications make use of these nutty-flavored seeds.
Not only can fenugreek seeds boost breastmilk production, induce labor, and ease menstrual cramps but they can deal with numerous hair problems too. Let’s look at their benefits for hair.
1. Fast Hair Growth
Tired of slow hair growth? Pace it up with the help of the amazing fenugreek seeds. Loaded with hair-friendly minerals i.e., zinc and iron, and some unique plant compounds e.g., saponins and flavonoids, fenugreek seeds can encourage hair growth.
2. Hair Fall Prevention
Fenugreek seeds can prevent hair fall when used rightly. To accomplish this purpose, here’s a DIY hair mask.
1. Firstly, take around 2 tbsp. fenugreek seeds for soaking overnight, leaving it in a cool place.
2. The second step involves grinding the seeds to make a paste of it.
3. In the last step, you will apply the sticky, slimy paste to your hair and wash it after 20 minutes. Before washing, massage a little.
3. Hair Conditioning
Having anti-oxidant properties, fenugreek seeds will work like a magic wand for hair conditioning.
So, you can simply switch to an all-natural conditioner that will condition your hair like no other, making them soft as silk, and frizz-free.
To fulfill this purpose:
1. Soak 10-15 gm of fenugreek seeds overnight.
2. Make a thin paste of it by grinding.
3. The next step involves applying this paste to your hair and washing it after 30 minutes. You can use a mild shampoo for proper washing.
4. Healthy Scalp Promotion
The incredible fenugreek seeds also boost a healthy scalp, avoiding itchiness, redness, excess oil formation, and dryness.
To promote a healthy scalp, this is how you should use the anti-inflammatory fenugreek seeds:
• Mix fenugreek paste with egg yolk and apply to your hair for 30 minutes.
• Wash off with lukewarm water, you can also use a mild shampoo.
The containment of high protein and nicotinic acid makes fenugreek seeds a great anti-dandruff solution.
Adding more to this, fenugreek seeds also possess skin-soothing, anti-fungal, and wound-healing characteristics as per research.
All this contributes to its anti-dandruff properties.
To treat dandruff using fenugreek seeds:
1. Apply on your hair a paste made with overnight soaked fenugreek seeds mixed with one tbsp. of yogurt and one tbsp. of lemon juice to your hair.
2. Let it stay for nearly 20 minutes.
3. Wash your hair with lukewarm water.
6. Discoloration Treatment
Nowadays, many youngsters are facing premature hair discoloration, hair turning grey to black. Fortunately, you can escape this troublesome hair problem using fenugreek seeds.
To combat this condition, do the following:
1. Mix the overnight soaked fenugreek seed paste (as prepared according to the above-mentioned method) with amla juice.
2. Apply this paste on your scalp and leave for an hour.
3. Wash it off using a mild shampoo.
7. Revamping Of Damaged Hair
Say goodbye to those weak, brittle, frizzy, and lackluster hair using miraculous fenugreek seeds. To revive your damaged hair with the seeds, follow these steps;
• Combine coconut oil with fenugreek paste and put it on your hair.
• After applying this mask, use a towel to cover your hair for an hour and then wash it off.
We know, you might have used certain over-the-counter products to treat your underlying hair issues. Nevertheless, treating your hair with chemicals can do more harm than good and you will end up merely wasting money. Treating your hair regularly with fenugreek seeds can get you rid of your hair problems as discussed above. So, start loving your hair today, show some care and get desirable results.
6 Benefits of Fennel Seeds (Saunf), click here
Read 7 Benefits of adding Cumin Seeds to your diet, click here
For 7 Benefits of Mustard Oil, click here
For videos related to Health and Wellness, Subscribe to our YouTube Channel:
Masala Monk – The Gourmet Store