Hello, health enthusiasts! 🏋️♀️🍎 Today, we’re diving into the world of diet and nutrition, guided by the wisdom of Sadhguru, a renowned spiritual leader whose insights have transformed millions of lives worldwide. In a video that has garnered over 213,000 views, Sadhguru shares his unique perspective on food and its impact on our bodies.🥗🚫
In the video, “Eliminate These 5 Foods That Harm Your Body! | Sadhguru Diet Plan| NEGATIVE PRANIC Food| Weight Loss,” Sadhguru explains how certain foods, despite their perceived health benefits, can actually harm our bodies. He categorizes food into three types: positive pranic food, negative pranic food, and zero pranic food. Positive pranic foods add energy to our system, while negative pranic foods take away energy. Zero pranic foods neither add nor take away energy and are typically consumed for taste. 🍏🍔🍩
Sadhguru lists five foods that are considered negative pranic and explains why they can be harmful:
- Garlic: Garlic is a powerful medicine when used properly, but daily consumption can cause damage to the system. It stimulates the nervous system, which can lead to a decrease in sensitivity to life. 🧄
- Onion: The body shows its dislike for onion through the irritation we feel when chopping it. Like garlic, it’s a strong nervous stimulant. 🧅
- Asafoetida: Commonly used in Indian cooking, asafoetida is a strong stimulant and is considered negative pranic.
- Brinjal (Eggplant): Brinjal contains a certain enzyme capable of damaging the hypothalamus, an important part of the brain involved in decision making. 🍆
- Chilli: Chilli is a negative pranic food that the body will reject if we abstain from it for some time. 🌶️
Sadhguru also mentions coffee and tea as negative pranic substances. These are powerful nervous stimulants that, when abused, can reduce the body’s energy storage ability and make old age more difficult. ☕🍵
The negative effects of these foods are not immediate and can occur slowly over time. This is why it’s important to be mindful of what we consume and make dietary choices that support our overall health and well-being.
Sadhguru’s insights provide a fresh perspective on diet and nutrition, challenging conventional wisdom and encouraging us to be more mindful of what we consume. So, don’t wait! Head over to his channel and check out the video for more details.
And don’t forget to join our health and wellness community on Facebook at EatLo, where we share more such insights, health tips, and discussions. 🥦🍎