Did you know – the amount of calcium in one cup of milk and in one cup of fig is equal?. Figs are also a good source of iron, magnesium, potassium, B vitamins, as well as vitamin K.
Fire up your cheese boards with warm crostinis, ladened with this scrumptious Fig Marmalade, a side of Brie and a glass of Fabulous Red Wine to cozy up those cold winter nights.
There are so many delicious ways to use this Marmalade :
- Use it as a topping for baked brie
- Layer this marmalade with cheese in a grilled sandwich with turkey, ham, or smoked chicken.
- Mix it in yogurt. Add sliced bananas and some toasted walnuts for a healthy mid day warm up snack
- Heat it up and drizzle it over ice cream
- Serve it with yogurt instead of honey or jam
- Use it as a base for pizza or flatbread
- Use it as a delicious glaze for chicken
- Roast some veggies with olive oil and a spoonful of this fig marmalade… so good!
- Use it as filling between cake layers
- Make a simple appetizer by spreading goat cheese on little bread toasts and topping each with a dollop of this Fig Marmalade
My favorite way to enjoy it is on top of toast or a cracker that has been spread with a thin layer of fresh and high-quality goat cheese. Fig, honey and goat cheese might just be one of the most heavenly flavor combos in the entire world. Try it and you won’t be disappointed 😉
We have a processing time of 7 to 14 days on all our products, however, it may take 3-4 weeks for final delivery depending on your location and pin code.