I remember when she started frying the brinjal, the whole lab was filled with such an aroma, that we all stopped what we were doing and ended at her station. It was mesmerizing to see her use minimal spices unlike our other pickles. The pickle was ready within some time, though when matured for a week or more it gives the best flavour. After the presentation and the marks session none of us could stop ourselves from finishing the whole pickle.
- Fibre and antioxidants are two of the nutrients that make brinjal a food that can keep cancer at bay Brinjals are great for weight loss as they are low in calories. Being rich in fibre, it promotes the feeling of satiety, which would make one feel full and prevent overeating
- Rich in potassium, vitamin B-6 and phytonutrients, this vegetable reduces the risk of heart disease, prevents brain damage, and boosts memory
- Helps in iron production
- Helps in digestion
- Reduces the chance of cardiovascular diseases and strokes
- Has a good amount of vitamin C
- Contains a good amount of water content, keeping the skin hydrated and resulting in glowing skin
- Skin of brinjals have a lot of anthocyanins, which act as anti ageing agents
- Helps keep hair stronger
We have a processing time of 7 to 14 days on all our products, however, it may take 3-4 weeks for final delivery depending on your location and pin code.