Not exactly red in color, however you can see traces of the original husk on the rice, giving it higher fiber content. Some of the things that we know about these rice :
- They are grown in far reaches of Himalayas without using any chemicals of fertilizers.
- The water used to irrigate the crop is Himalayan stream water, where it is used long before it is polluted.
- General air and environment if also good, which reflects in the taste of crops grown there.
These rice are not processed by using machines, they are not cleaned or polished in any mill or factory.
Once the crop is done, they are beaten in an big okhli by women of the household to separate the husk from grain.
Please clean and wash thoroughly before consuming.
- Since all our products are handcrafted in small batches, 7-14 days is standard processing time.
- Your order might get delayed depending on the location you are in. Though we work with multiple courier partners however there always are slow delivery zones.
- Since we ship food items, sometimes we have to opt for slower shipping methods.
- Your order is 100% secure. Either the item gets delivered to you or you get a refund – including all the taxes and shipping charges.
- Some products have a special Delivery date – like a pickle which goes out in batches or some special edition food item – do check the product page for more details on that.
- Last but not least – we are slow people in business of #SlowFood. Kindly be slow and kind to us 🙂
- Message us here on Facebook in case you need any help.