This pickle is made from handpicked raw mangos and as the name suggests is dominated by Heeng, Hing or Asafoetida – which is considered extremely good for digestion and flatulence.
Hing / Asafoetida is commonly used ingredient in Rajasthani dishes. The Mango Hing Pickle combined to give the flavor of raw mango and this amazingly good spice with addition to couple of more spices and mustard oil. Relish this pickle as an accompaniment to the dishes, paranthas and mathris.
This pickle ues finest handpicked, cleaned and cut mangoes along with premium spices.
How to Store : Store it in cool or dry place.
If you think the pickle is not ready when you got it, let it sit in sun for a day or two and it would be ready.
- Since all our products are handcrafted in small batches, 7-14 days is standard processing time.
- Your order might get delayed depending on the location you are in. Though we work with multiple courier partners however there always are slow delivery zones.
- Since we ship food items, sometimes we have to opt for slower shipping methods.
- Your order is 100% secure. Either the item gets delivered to you or you get a refund – including all the taxes and shipping charges.
- Some products have a special Delivery date – like a pickle which goes out in batches or some special edition food item – do check the product page for more details on that.
- Last but not least – we are slow people in business of #SlowFood. Kindly be slow and kind to us 🙂
- Message us here on Facebook in case you need any help.