One of the delicious ways to include protein in your diet, Moong Dal Chilla is an age old favorite breakfast in India. Or, if you are still not aware of this item, let me tell you, it is a kind of dosa, which needs no fermentation.
This light and nutritious food in itself ensures a supercharged and roaring start to your day, but you can mix some paneer and greens for added nutrition and serve with coriander chutney, pickles or tomato chutney. Popular mostly in north of Indian, Moong Dal Chilla makes for a great breakfast.
Moong Dal, Gram Flour, Salt, Red Chilli Flakes & Powder, Dry Coriander, Fennel, Asafoetida
How to Prepare:
- Take approximate 25 gms of the Ready Mix in a bowl
- Add water, mix well with the help of a ladle and get to a flowing consistency batter
- Put some oil/ghee onto a tawa or a non-stick pan and spread the batter gently
- Allow to cook on medium to high flame
- Now flip the chilla and cook both sides
- Finally the chilla is ready to be served with green chutney
Add finely chopped onion and green chillies as per your taste
Per 100 g
Energy: 358.6 Kcal
Protein: 22.6 g
Total Fat: 2.1 g
Total Carbohydrate: 62.3 g
of which total sugar: <0.4 g
Total Dietary Fibre: 6.09g
6 months from the date of manufacturing
We have a processing time of 7 to 14 days on all our products, however, it may take 3-4 weeks for final delivery depending on your location and pin code.