Only for those who can appreciate slight bitterness in their life .. 😉
I like to experiment when I make marmalade and I want to share this recipe with you because the addition of whisky gives a kick to the flavor and a smile to the face in the morning. I have made this preserve with the finest of Seville oranges and a mix of blended and single malt Irish whisky.
Jack Daniels and Jameson Irish whisky along with finest of Seville oranges form the key ingredients of this product, for more details please read below.
You would have seen this product going viral, now we have brought it to your shelf. Order now and we will deliver to your home – anywhere 🙂
SHARE THE JOY!
The festive season of sharing the Joy is here again, we at MasalaMonk present artisanal homemade fruit preserves swirled with boozy merriment.
To give you a festive warm feel each of these Jars come wrapped in woollen santa mufflers specially handcrafted by folks at @pins & needles a NGO empowering the slum women.
With each Jar bought we are contributing to the noble cause of sharing the Joy with underprivileged
- Seville Oranges
- Whisky (3% for flavor only)
- Orange Juice (from concentrate)
- Lemon Juice (from concentrate)
- Gelling Agent : Fruit Pectin
Prepared with 25 g fruit per 100 g.
Total sugar content 65 g per 100 g.
Typical values per 100 g
Energy – 1176 / 277 kj / k cal
Fat – 0 g
(of which saturates) – 0 g
Carbohydrate – 67.2 g
(of which sugars) – 66.9 g
Protein – 0.3 g
Salt – 0 g
Request To Returning Customers : Thank You so much for your patronage, help Masala Monk community by leaving a review for this and other products on our store. Would also appreciate a social media post from you – as you know are probably india’s first Facebook/Instagram only Food Company – and yes as you would agree – we do ship all over India – do let your friends know and Masala Monk Grow 🙂
New Customers : Please read what other customers and marmalade connoisseurs are saying in the reviews section. We are shipping these jars all over India, your happiness is our end game – so order some for yourself or your friends directly and help us spread the happiness.
Customer Service : Patience is a virtue and you might need a bit of it with us as we take pride in being a slow #SlowFood company. We are not trying to the fastest or most efficient – we are trying to be most delicious and most human. That said we like to ensure that 99% of our customers are happy. The 1% is the human element, which we do not really want to overcome.. 😉
Best before 6 months from the date of manufacturing. Refrigerate after opening.
We are shipping this to all corners of India.
We have a processing time of 7 to 14 days on all our products, however, it may take 3-4 weeks for final delivery depending on your location and pin code.
- Since all our products are handcrafted in small batches, 7-14 days is standard processing time.
- Your order might get delayed depending on the location you are in. Though we work with multiple courier partners however there always are slow delivery zones.
- Since we ship food items, sometimes we have to opt for slower shipping methods.
- Your order is 100% secure. Either the item gets delivered to you or you get a refund – including all the taxes and shipping charges.
- Some products have a special Delivery date – like a pickle which goes out in batches or some special edition food item – do check the product page for more details on that.
- Last but not least – we are slow people in business of #SlowFood. Kindly be slow and kind to us 🙂
- Message us here on Facebook in case you need any help.