For month of December, we are sending all jars with Christmas Exclusive labels and small cute mufflers 🙂
Only for those who can appreciate slight bitterness in their life .. 😉
You would have seen this product going viral, now we have brought it to your shelf. Order now and we will deliver to your home – anywhere 🙂
Jack Daniels and Jameson Irish whisky along with finest of Seville oranges form the key ingredients of this product, for more details please read below.
Shipping : We are shipping this to all corners of India.
Storage : Refrigerate after opening.
I like to experiment when I make marmalade and I want to share this recipe with you because the addition of whisky gives a kick to the flavor and a smile to the face in the morning. I have made this preserve with the finest of Seville oranges and a mix of blended and single malt Irish whisky.
- Seville Oranges
- Whisky (3% for flavor only)
- Orange Juice (from concentrate)
- Lemon Juice (from concentrate)
- Gelling Agent : Fruit Pectin
Prepared with 25 g fruit per 100 g.
Total sugar content 65 g per 100 g.
Typical values per 100 g
Energy – 1176 / 277 kj / k cal
Fat – 0 g
(of which saturates) – 0 g
Carbohydrate – 67.2 g
(of which sugars) – 66.9 g
Protein – 0.3 g
Salt – 0 g
Request To Returning Customers : Thank You so much for your patronage, help Masala Monk community by leaving a review for this and other products on our store. Would also appreciate a social media post from you – as you know are probably india’s first Facebook/Instagram only Food Company – and yes as you would agree – we do ship all over India – do let your friends know and Masala Monk Grow 🙂
New Customers : Please read what other customers and marmalade connoisseurs are saying in the reviews section. We are shipping these jars all over India, your happiness is our end game – so order some for yourself or your friends directly and help us spread the happiness.
Customer Service : Patience is a virtue and you might need a bit of it with us as we take pride in being a slow #SlowFood company. We are not trying to the fastest or most efficient – we are trying to be most delicious and most human. That said we like to ensure that 99% of our customers are happy. The 1% is the human element, which we do not really want to overcome.. 😉
- Since all our products are handcrafted in small batches, 7-14 days is standard processing time.
- Your order might get delayed depending on the location you are in. Though we work with multiple courier partners however there always are slow delivery zones.
- Since we ship food items, sometimes we have to opt for slower shipping methods.
- Your order is 100% secure. Either the item gets delivered to you or you get a refund – including all the taxes and shipping charges.
- Some products have a special Delivery date – like a pickle which goes out in batches or some special edition food item – do check the product page for more details on that.
- Last but not least – we are slow people in business of #SlowFood. Kindly be slow and kind to us 🙂
- Message us here on Facebook in case you need any help.