Sourced from higher reaches and cold climes of Himalayas, this one literally breathes fire and hence called rocket chilli. The good part – its edible fiery and not something that would set you on fire for a long time.
Take a bit with your meal of rice or parantha to feel the blast 😛
Low on ‘spices’, the focus here is on Chilli, which is pickled in high quality mustard oil, making it pungent AF.
Chilli we use are the red ones grown in Himalayas, using good quality water and air. The oil use is cold pressed mustard oil.
- Since all our products are handcrafted in small batches, 7-14 days is standard processing time.
- Your order might get delayed depending on the location you are in. Though we work with multiple courier partners however there always are slow delivery zones.
- Since we ship food items, sometimes we have to opt for slower shipping methods.
- Your order is 100% secure. Either the item gets delivered to you or you get a refund – including all the taxes and shipping charges.
- Some products have a special Delivery date – like a pickle which goes out in batches or some special edition food item – do check the product page for more details on that.
- Last but not least – we are slow people in business of #SlowFood. Kindly be slow and kind to us 🙂