After the huge success of Jugalbandi of Neembu and Mirchi, we now present Sirf Neembo by the same family.
This is based on popular demand, as people who enjoyed Jugalbandi wanted only Lemons or only Chillies from the pickle, hence we have created two knew pickles with same exotic taste of Jugalbandi.
Below is the description of the original Jugalbandi and this Lemon pickle is exactly the same, except for the missing Chillies in this one.
This lemon pickle is without any added sugar and is complete free of oil.
NOTE : Though we are trying to prepare the batches as fast as possible, however ever increasing love in form of orders means that we have a waiting time for 15-20 days on this pickle. What that means is when that your portion goes under process once we receive the order from you – and you get the product from absolutely fresh, made at home batch.
A duet of Green Chillies along with whole lemons make it a classic from Tekriwal family.
Made using the classic pure vegetarian baniya approach, this pickle is made at home by Tekriwal’s using ingredients considered to be pure and sattvik. This is not the hottest pickle you can buy, however its loaded with flavor. Downing 2-3 chilly slices with a a roti or parantha is common practice in Rajasthani households 🙂
The pickle contains :
Available in packs of 800 gms, we are shipping this all over India 🙏
- Since all our products are handcrafted in small batches, 7-14 days is standard processing time.
- Your order might get delayed depending on the location you are in. Though we work with multiple courier partners however there always are slow delivery zones.
- Since we ship food items, sometimes we have to opt for slower shipping methods.
- Your order is 100% secure. Either the item gets delivered to you or you get a refund – including all the taxes and shipping charges.
- Some products have a special Delivery date – like a pickle which goes out in batches or some special edition food item – do check the product page for more details on that.
- Last but not least – we are slow people in business of #SlowFood. Kindly be slow and kind to us 🙂