Flavors : Slightly sweet, majorly sour with exotic spices.
Weight : 400 gms
This is a recipe that my mom inherited from my Naani (grand mom) and has now been using it for over 35 years. These pickled lemons we have carried in our school tiffin boxes, on picnics, enjoyed with mathi or simply eat with your daily parantha.
We are making this at home, without any preservatives – the pickle uses several types on Indian spices, along with salt and sugar, which gives it a natural shelf life. The current batch that we are eating, has been sitting on shelf at room temperature for over 2 years now and it just gets better with age.
Slight sweet, quite sour this one is made without any kind of oil or added fat.
Note : These are NOT organic lemons, we buy them from our local vegetable vendor.
- Since all our products are handcrafted in small batches, 7-14 days is standard processing time.
- Your order might get delayed depending on the location you are in. Though we work with multiple courier partners however there always are slow delivery zones.
- Since we ship food items, sometimes we have to opt for slower shipping methods.
- Your order is 100% secure. Either the item gets delivered to you or you get a refund – including all the taxes and shipping charges.
- Some products have a special Delivery date – like a pickle which goes out in batches or some special edition food item – do check the product page for more details on that.
- Last but not least – we are slow people in business of #SlowFood. Kindly be slow and kind to us 🙂
- Message us here on Facebook in case you need any help.