Also known as cannellini beans, white kidney beans are large, with a thin, white skin and a subtle flavor. As a result, these beans are more suitable for salads and dishes that require a shorter cooking time.
Compared with red kidney beans, a 1/2-cup serving of cannellini contains an additional 12 calories, 1 gram of protein, 2 grams of carbohydrates and 1 less gram of dietary fiber. White kidney beans also have a higher mineral content, providing more iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium and zinc than red kidney beans. But red kidney beans are a better source of vitamins, including vitamin K and vitamins B-1, B-2, B-3, B-6 and B-9.
Source : Livestrong
Also available legendary Red Rajma
- Since all our products are handcrafted in small batches, 7-14 days is standard processing time.
- Your order might get delayed depending on the location you are in. Though we work with multiple courier partners however there always are slow delivery zones.
- Since we ship food items, sometimes we have to opt for slower shipping methods.
- Your order is 100% secure. Either the item gets delivered to you or you get a refund – including all the taxes and shipping charges.
- Some products have a special Delivery date – like a pickle which goes out in batches or some special edition food item – do check the product page for more details on that.
- Last but not least – we are slow people in business of #SlowFood. Kindly be slow and kind to us 🙂
- Message us here on Facebook in case you need any help.